All sales are final. No refunds
PRIVATE LESSONS POLICIES.
Thank you for considering us as your private Instructor/s. We truly appreciate the honor. To schedule – please contact us via contact form or send as an email at: UltimateTango@gmail.com
Please read carefully all the information below – it’s a set of simple rules and policies that we would like to establish at the beginning of our teacher/s – student relationship to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.
1. Each lessons is 60 minutes.
2. Up to 2 people can participate in private lesson. Additional payment is required if more than 2 persons are planning to attend.
3. Lessons are held at:
Ultimate Tango New York, Champions Studios, 257 W 39th St, FL 14,, New York, NY 10018. Please add $20 floor fee.
Ultimate Tango Boston, Dance Union, 16 Bow St, Somerville MA 02130. Please add $10 floor fee.
4. Private space is NOT guaranteed, though aimed for. Lessons are held on shared floor space where other private lessons are (or might be) happening. Music is played on rotary basis. At certain times of the day private space might be available, but not guaranteed. If privacy is a must for you, please let your Instructor know, and the private space will be booked. Please note that there is additional charge of to secure the private studio.
5. Please arrive not less than 5 minutes BEFORE your lesson so you have time to change and get ready.
6. Please allow up to 30 minutes after your private. We schedule students one after the other and if anybody runs late the whole schedule will move and all following lessons will be slightly delayed.
7. All lessons need to be pre-paid. You can pay cash/check directly to your Instructor or pay by Credit Card online.
8. There is a 24 hours cancellation policy. If you cannot make it – please let us know 24 hours before your scheduled lesson. If you simply don’t show up – one lesson will be charged out of your package.
9. We do not take any responsibility for your missing or lost belongings. Please make sure you know where you left your stuff and don’t forger to always collect it and take it with you when you are leaving.
10. Consent and Waiver of Liability: You, as a person fully aware of your health condition assume full responsibly for undertaking and performing any moves or exercises that can be required or asked for during the dance lesson.You release and discharge your Instructor as well as any Studio/Space/Venue that the lesson was performed at, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, actions, or causes of action arising from the moves and exercises assigned or performed during the class hereunder, including, without limitation, any damages arising from acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the Instructor, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Purchasing single lessons indicates that Student understands and agrees that this Consent will apply to and govern any and all future Dance lesson sessions scheduled with the Instructor.
11. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. As simple as that. If you get your discount based on purchase of the package… let the logic of that prevail.
12. Making a purchase is understood as accepting the above rules.