Thank you for considering us as your Argentine Tango Instructor/s. We truly appreciate the honor. For most current schedule – please check the website, contact us via contact form or send as an email at: UltimateTango@gmail.com
Please read carefully all the information below – it’s a set of simple rules and policies that we would like to establish at the beginning of our teacher/s – student relationship to avoid confusion and misunderstanding.
1. Each lessons is 60 to 90 minutes. (As listed on schedule)
2. Lessons are held at: Ultimate Tango School of Dance, 5 High Street, Medford, MA 02155
3. Please arrive 5-10 minutes BEFORE your lesson so you have time to change and get ready.
4. Please allow up to 30 minutes after your class. Classes are scheduled one after the other and if there is a lot of questions the lesson might run overtime and so the whole schedule will move and all following classes will be slightly delayed.
5. All lessons need to be pre-paid. You can pay cash/check directly to your Instructor or pay by Credit Card online.
6. There is a 24 hours cancellation policy. If you cannot make it – please let us know 24 hours before your scheduled class. We will schedule a make up lesson. If you simply don’t show up, or cancel less than 24 hrs before your lesson – one lesson will be automatically charged out of your package.
7. We do not take any responsibility for your missing or lost belongings. Please make sure you know where you left your stuff and don’t forget to always collect it and take it with you when you are leaving. We do have lost and found and we usually keep things like shoes and clothes for couple of weeks and then donate it.
8. Consent and Waiver of Liability: You, as a person fully aware of your health condition assume full responsibly for undertaking and performing any moves or exercises that can be required or asked for during the dance lesson.You release and discharge your Instructor as well as any Studio/Space/Venue that the lesson was performed at, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, actions, or causes of action arising from the moves and exercises assigned or performed during the class hereunder, including, without limitation, any damages arising from acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the Instructor, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Purchasing single lessons indicates that Student understands and agrees that this Consent will apply to and govern any and all future Dance lesson sessions scheduled with the Instructor.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. As simple as that. If you get your discount based on purchase of the package… let the logic of that prevail.
10. Schedule might be changed due to weather or other unexpected circumstances in which case we will attempt to contact you via contact information you provided on your student’s profile.
11. Making a purchase is understood as accepting the above rules.